Take a look at our helpful information in time for the air show
East Kirkby Air Show 2023
The event is sold out, if you do not have a ticket please do not travel.
Make sure you bring a copy of your e-ticket QR code to be scanned upon entry.
All tickets were sent out by email. If you have not received your ticket please contact the Centre NOW on firstname.lastname@example.org , do not leave in until your arrival at the gate.
If your email does not have a QR code on it please contact the Centre NOW.
Information and Recommendation
- The car parks open at 7am, the show officially opens at 10am.
- Please leave sufficient time to be processed through the site before flying starts around 12 noon.
- Bags WILL be searched upon arrival. Bags will be able to be searched prior to gates opening; please leave sufficient time to have your bags searched upon arrival- Any refusal to comply with searches will result in removal from the site.
- There is disabled parking but you MUST request it with a marshal on arrival.
- We recommend you purchase your tickets at least 2 days before the event, be warned this event does sell out.
- In the event of a poor weather forecast we will continue on with the show and provide as much flying as possible working with gaps in the weather. The Lancaster and Mosquito will still taxy in wet weather. The museum will still be open for you to look around and the performances will go ahead in the hangar.
Access routes to East Kirkby Air Show-
Access to the car parks from the South (South Lincs, Cambs, southern England)
- Please travel on the A16 north from Boston towards Spilsby
- Come off the A16 outside Stickney at ‘Hagnaby Lock’ onto Fen Road
- Follow Fen road to the south side of the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre and park in the south car park.
Car park postcode- PE23 4DB
NOTE- DO NOT JOIN THE A155
Access to the car parks from the North and West
1) Join the A155 and access the North car parks through the normal Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre entrance.
Car park postcode- PE23 4DE
- We do provide a number of chairs on site for you to use but we only have 700 so please do bring a chair if you would like to use one.
- We recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for all weathers. Please also bring sun cream/protection.
- There is no ATM cash machine on site
- Souvenir programmes are available on the day at £1.00
- Raffle tickets to win a taxy ride on the Lancaster are available from the information tent at £2.00 per strip.
- Dogs are allowed on site in all areas except the NAAFI.
- If you would like to fly in to the event please contact us on 01790 763207
- Aircraft participation is dependant on serviceability and the weather.