The work to be completed on NX611 this winter....
Well 2023 has gone very quickly!
The Centre is almost back to normal after flooding from extreme weather and we have seen some great new additions to the hangar this autumn.
The plan for this winter is as follows-
- All 4 engine servicing
- Completion of the port wing of NX664.
- Completion of the nose of NX664
- Continued restoration of the rear fuselage section of NX611.
- Swapping of the port wing of NX611 with the port wing of NX664
- Swapping of the nose of NX611 with the nose of NX664
All of this work is estimated to cost in the region of £250,000.00 over the 6 month period.
If you would like weekly reports on the restoration work during that period please sign up to the Rivet Club HERE
If you would like to support the project with a donation we would be very grateful and it can be given HERE
We hope to be able to provide winter restoration tours as we have over the last 5 years and the dates should appear online shortly HERE.