This event is cancelled
***This event is cancelled please see HERE for details.***
The event is sold out, if you do not have a ticket please do not travel.
Make sure you bring a copy of your e-ticket QR code to be scanned upon entry.
All tickets were sent out by email. If you have not received your ticket please contact the Centre NOW on email@example.com , do not leave in until your arrival at the gate.
If your email does not have a QR code on it please contact the Centre NOW.
- The car parks open at 9am, the site opens at 9.30am.
- Dogs are NOT allowed on site from 5pm and they should not be left in your car.
- Please leave sufficient time to be processed through the site before the Lancaster night taxy run at 7pm. The busy period is usually around 5.30/6.00pm. We would seriously recommend arriving prior to this.
- Our car parks are grass. Please make sure you wear sensible footwear for the grassed areas.
- Bags WILL be searched upon arrival. Please leave sufficient time to have your bags searched upon arrival- Any refusal to comply with searches will result in removal from the site.
- There is disabled parking but you MUST request it with a marshal on arrival.
- The Centre will be open until 9pm and refreshments will be available until the gates close.
- Please be patient when leaving the site due to the quantity of cars joining the adjacent road network in a short period of time.
- In the event of a poor weather forecast we will continue on with the event and provide as possible working with gaps in the weather. The Lancaster and Mosquito will still taxy in wet weather. The museum will still be open for you to look around and the talks will go ahead in the hangar.
- We do provide a number of chairs on site for you to use but we only have 700 so please do bring a chair if you would like to use one.
- There is no ATM/cash machine on site
- Raffle tickets to win a taxy ride on the Lancaster are available from the information stand in the hangar at £2.00 per strip.
- Dogs are NOT allowed on site from 5pm.
- Barbeques are NOT allowed on site due to fire risk.
Access routes to East Kirkby Air Show-
Join the A155 and access the North car parks through the normal Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre entrance.
Car park postcode- PE23 4DE
9.30 Gates Open
12.00 Lancaster taxy run
1.00 WW2 lecture- Escape and Evasion
2.00 WW2 Lecture- Uniforms of Bomber Command
3.00 Lancaster taxy run
3.30 Mosquito taxy run
5.00 Mosquito taxy run
5.30 WW2 lecture- Escape and Evasion
6.00 WW2 Searchlight Display
6.10 WW2 Lecture- Uniforms of Bomber Command
7.00 Lancaster & Mosquito taxy run
9.00 Gates close